All pupils should take pride in their personal appearance. For this reason we have a dress code which requires them to be dressed both correctly and smartly for school. We also expect boys to have hair of acceptable length and to be clean-shaven. No jewellery or items of personal adornment are allowed.
We ask all parents to assist the school in maintaining a high standard of turn out by their sons. We have tried to set out our requirements as clearly as possible; should there be any uncertainty, please contact the school for clarification. The Headmaster’s decision on matters of dress and personal appearance is final.
Please make sure that each item of clothing is clearly marked with the owner’s name.
The school outfitter is Stanmore Pullen’s. All items marked with an asterisk * must be purchased at Pullen’s who will also be glad to advise you on all aspects of the uniform. Metered parking is available directly outside the shop in Church Road.
48-50 Church Road
0208 954 3850
Uniform for Year 7-11
- Navy blue blazer with school badge
- Plain black shoes with polished leather uppers
- Charcoal grey trousers
- Plain dark blue/black coat
- School tie*
- School bag
- Plain white shirt
- Plain black socks
- School pullover*
Sixth form are required to wear a suit or sports jacket and pressed trousers, a formal shirt, smart shoes and a tie.
- Polo shirt trimmed in house colour with school logo*
- White PE shorts with BCS embroidery*
- Black tracksuit with school logo*
- Red and black school football shirt with school logo*
- Plain cricket jumper black football shorts with BCS embroidery*
- School football socks with BCS lettering*
- Plain white sports socks
- Plain white trainers
- Plain black football/rugby boots
- Mouth guard
- Shin pads
(For those playing cricket only)
- Plain cricket shirt
- Plain cricket trouser
- Plain cricket jumper
NB:Plain means that the item should not include any sort of logo, pattern or alternative colour.